Friday, October 13, 2006

More Pooh

Back from my trip and found my Pooh book.

“你看,我正在买东西呢!”,他大声说道,“我已经长大了,可以帮妈妈买东西了。“

Hmmm, that is hard, not sure what it says

"You take care, I am going pretend shopping" he said loudly "when I am grown up, maybe I can go shopping with mama"


***


Today I was very happy to send a chinese sentence to a chinese seller on ebay. I had to get Min's help to get it correct, but hey, at least I tried! This is what I wrote:

期待着得到这些围棋书和那个手镯

Some day I will be able to actually do this without extensively scratching my head and using on line dictionaries ^^

1 comment:

Breezy said...

你看 look at me
正在 it's a phrase which describes the present progressive tense.
我正在买东西呢! I am doing shopping now. (although it is subjunctive in English, you can ignore it in Chinese.)

已经 already (it a phrase which describes the present perfect or past perfect)

我已经长大了 I have already grown up.
可以 can ( to express he has the ability to do something)

我可以帮妈妈买东西了 I can help mom do shopping.